My blog primarily focuses on the ENFP personality type. But I thought it would be fun to start a series where I ask other personality types random questions
The series kick’s off with me asking my INFP sister 9 random questions.
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why? A bird, so I can fly.
- What inspires you? Creativity, innovation, people who create their own path and follow it.
- If someone wrote a biography about your life, what would the title be? I actually have a title for my autobiography. But that’s for me to know and you to find out.
- What was the last gift you gave someone? I can’t remember.
- If you could choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what song would you choose and why? I don’t know, something probably new jack-swing it has a mixture of upbeat and slow jams that make it sound whimsical to me.
- What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
- What is an unpopular opinion you hold? *is this a safe place*? Richard Pryor was not very funny.
- Do you like to win or hate to lose? Neither, I just like to play the game.
- Out of all the questions, I asked you which one was your favorite, and why? I liked them all the same. I like these types of surveys.
Thanks for reading! INFPs please share how you would answer these questions! Let me know if any of the answers my sister gave resonated with you.