My blog primarily focuses on the ENFP personality type. But I thought it would be fun to start a series where I ask other personality types random questions.
This week I asked my ISFP mother 9 random questions
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why? Elephants because they are cute, smart, have the largest brain, and walk together with their family.
- What inspires you? My family
- If someone wrote a biography about your life, what would the title be? My Earliest Remembrance
- What was the last gift you gave someone? Money
- If you could choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what song would you choose and why? I love you, Lord. Because it gives me strength.
- Which is your favorite drink? Water
- What is an unpopular opinion you hold? I don’t believe in aliens or that we were born from apes.
- Do you like to win or hate to lose? Hate to lose
- Out of all the questions, I asked you which one was your favorite, and why? What animal would I be because I love elephants.
Thanks for reading! ISFPs please share how you would answer these questions! Let me know if any of the answers my mother gave resonated with you.