As some of you may know I started a mini-series asking random questions to different Myers-Briggs personality types.
This week I asked my INFJ father 9 random questions
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why? A hawk because it symbolizes freedom and hawks have no predators.
- What inspires you? Spiritual Things
- If someone wrote a biography about your life, what would the title be? Misunderstood
- What was the last gift you gave someone? Money
- If you could choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what song would you choose and why? “There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus”. Its a lot of truth in that song.
- Which is your favorite drink? Water
- What is an unpopular opinion you hold? That people are not right
- Do you like to win or hate to lose? Like to win
- Out of all the questions, I asked you which one was your favorite, and why? Which animal I would be because it takes the imagination to a different place.
Thanks for reading! INFJs please share how you would answer these questions! Let me know if any of the answers my father gave resonated with you.