As some of you may know, I started a mini-series asking random questions to different Myers-Briggs personality types.
This week I asked an ENFP Meg from Meg’s Magical Musing 9 random questions.
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why? I will be going fictional here. Seven of the characters I created are Fairy Frogs. They are deeply compassionate, clever, and naturally gifted in the arts. Every one of them does still come with their own distinct characteristics.
- What inspires you? God, musical theatre characters, my family and friends, and I can also include some of my blogger friends
- If someone wrote a biography about your life, what would the title be? My unique journey
- What was the last gift you gave someone? I honestly don’t know
- If you could choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what song would you choose and why? If I really could choose, it would be between “This is Me”, “Let it Go”, and “Defying Gravity”- they are all songs where people do accept who they are. It just comes so naturally to well just be myself
- Which is your favorite drink? This can change depending on the season. One of my favorite drinks is coffee- love lattes, mochas, mistos, and iced coffee. I also love the seasonal ones- pumpkin spice latte and peppermint mocha
- What is an unpopular opinion you hold? Most of them belong to musical theatre. I actually love the Les Mis love triangle- unlike the majority of those who do hate it. This love triangle in particular holds other unpopular opinions as well
- Do you like to win or hate to lose? Kinda of both- I don’t like losing, but have fun winning. Still, I would rather have fun playing a game and not care if I win or lose
- Out of all the questions, I asked you which one was your favorite, and why? The animal one
Thanks for reading! ENFPs please share how you would answer these questions! Let me know if any of Meg’s answers resonated with you.