As some of you may know I started a mini-series asking random questions to different Myers-Briggs personality types.
This week I asked my best friend who is an ENFJ 9 random questions
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why? This was the hardest for me because I was so concerned about finding one that people don’t shoot or hunt. I would choose to be a monkey. Their habitats like the rainforest look amazing and the speed and ease they can swing and glide through the trees look amazing. They also seem loving and communicate well.
- What inspires you? Seeing someone who had half the opportunity do better. Seeing someone with so much internal heart and motivation succeed not based on anything anyone else has done but purely themselves. Also complete kindness with someone expecting absolutely nothing for it.
- If someone wrote a biography about your life, what would the title be? Don’t let them tell you who to be
- What was the last gift you gave someone? A birthday cake for my friend
- If you could choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what song would you choose and why? I want to be free by Queen
- Which is your favorite drink? Coffee any flavor except mocha and hazelnut
- What is an unpopular opinion you hold? Minors should be able to have access to contraception without parental consent no matter what age .
- Do you like to win or hate to lose? Hate to lose
- Out of all the questions, I asked you which one was your favorite, and why? What the title of my biography would be.
Thanks for reading! ENFJs please share how you would answer these questions! Let me know if any of the answers my BFF gave resonated with you.